Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Goodbye, Good Crew!

It's a sad day to happen in the ship. As the captain looked through the list of crews, he saw some names inactive in the ship. They must be playing truant in the ship!

"Thee shou walk the plank!" The captain shouted angrily to the pity crew. Then he smiled and turned pitiful towards his poor crew.

"I don't want to do this but pitiful... I'm sorry I have to do this..."

"Goodbye, my good and kind hearted crew, I knew you have been working hard to get tee' ship movin' but I left with no choice..."


"En garde, and fare thee well!"

The crew gave her last salute and hand-shake with the captain. She bid him the last farewell.

Then, reluctantly the crew jumped and hop from the ship to the far away mainland to venture for her new adventure!





"God bless thee, may the sea calm upon thee! The captain pray and hope upon his once good crew whom had helped him build up the ship.




-Farewell crew: VvSoNeedsALife

No comments: